We use those to make a sentence of sense. According to work, words used in a sentence are divided into eight parts called Parts of speech.
Eight Parts of Speech
The eight parts of speech are-
You will get the proper information about these terms listed here.
Here are the eight parts of speech with their work-
- Noun – the name of a thing or a person
- Pronoun – a word used instead of a noun
- Adjective – gives more information about a noun.
- Verb – an action word
- Adverb – gives more information about a verb, adjective, or adverb.
- Preposition – shows a relation to the noun.
- Conjunction – joins words, clauses, or sentences.
- Interjection – a word for short exclamation, sometimes inserted into a sentence