Adjectives of Quantity
Adjectives of Quantity give information about the quantity of a thing.
We use adjectives of quantity when we don’t want the exact number of nouns.
Examples of Adjectives of Quantity
- I took some notebooks.
- They had enough plates.
- He gave me all his pens.
- He has no qualifications.
- I have no faith in him.
- You did not take any books.
- She asked him to give half the material.
- Many students were present today.
- I have completed most of my work.
- Baby ate the whole banana.
- I don’t have much time.
- Sam has little interest in drawing.
- She has sufficient facilities to learn computer skills.
- We spent a few rupees for watching cinema.
- They showed great courage when they met with an accident.
Adjectives of Quality
‘Adjectives of Quality’ give more information about the quality of a thing or person.
We use an adjective of quality to describe the subject or noun.
We get Adjectives of Quality by asking the question ‘of what kind?’ to a noun to know the quality of the noun.
Examples of Adjectives of Quality
Here are some examples–
- He is a clever boy.
- He is a nice guy.
- Japan is a developed country.
- Sara is a beautiful girl.
- My boss is an honest person.
- This box is heavy.
- Naina has a black dog.
- She is an intelligent girl.
- Mumbai is a beautiful city.
- Our principal is an old woman.
- The dog is an honest animal.
- They built a big hotel last year.
- My son is wise.
- New Delhi is a big city.
You may also like the following related links of types of adjectives-