Has: How to Use in Sentence
Use of has to explain possession
Here are some examples. Let’s have a look-
- He has a nice garden in his yard.
- She has a spacious flat there.
- Neeta has soft skin.
- He has two sisters.
- Rohini has a nice bungalow in the metropolitan city.
- She has too much work now.
- He has a meeting at 9 o’clock.
- Rahul has stomach pain.
- The seventh standard student has a wooden geometrical box.
- The elephant has a long trunk.
- Squirrel has a bushy tail.
- Motorman has a temperature.
- The nurse has a white cap.
- The baby has so many soft toys.
- Swati has a sketch pen box.
Also read- Use of have
Use of has to tell about the completed action
We know that we can use has in the present tense only so we shall take some sentences in the present tense. In these sentences, we use has with the past participle of the main verb. This is the perfect present tense.
Let’s have a look-
- He has completed that work in time.
- I know that he has done it very well.
- She has completed that work in time.
- He has decided to meet his boss in the office.
- She has received the parcel which was well packed.
- Shalaka has done a good job.
- My grandfather has bought a blue car.
- Her daughter has done it very well.
- The customer has accepted the offer.
- His brother has improved his skills.
Use of has to lessons of English Grammar