Has: How to Use in Sentence
Let’s see how to use has in a sentence.
Use of has to explain possession
In these sentences, we can use has to explain about possession of place, things, physical conditions and relations also.
Here are some examples. Let’s have a look-
- He has a nice garden in his yard.
- She has a spacious flat there.
- Neeta has soft skin.
- He has two sisters.
- Rohini has a nice bungalow in the metropolitan city.
- She has too much work now.
- He has a meeting at 9 o’clock.
- Rahul has stomach pain.
- Seventh standard student has a wooden geometrical box.
- Elephant has a long trunk.
- Squirrel has a bushy tail.
- Motorman has temperature.
- Nurse has a white cap.
- Baby has so many soft toys.
- Swati has a sketch pen box.
Also read- Use of have
Use of has to tell about the completed action
Let’s have a look-
- He has completed that work in time.
- I know that he has done it very well.
- She has completed that work in time.
- He has decided to meet his boss in the office.
- She has received the parcel which was well packed.
- Shalaka has done a good job.
- My grandfather has bought a blue car.
- Her daughter has done it very well.
- Customer has accepted the offer.
- His brother has improved his skills.
Use of has to lessons of English Grammar