Words for Phobia Starting From D
Get the list here-
- Decaphobia– excessive fear of the number 10.
As X is the Roman numeral for the number 10, it is linked to the letter X.
Decaphobic– person suffering from Decaphobia
- Decidophobia– excessive fear of making decisions.
Decidophobic– person suffering from Decidophobia
- Defecaloesiophobia– excessive fear of painful bowel movements.
Defecaloesiophobic– person suffering from Defecaloesiophobia
- Deipnophobia– excessive fear of dining or dinner conversations.
Deipnophobic– person suffering from Deipnophobia
- Dementophobia– excessive fear of insanity.
Dementophobic– person suffering from Dementophobia
- Demonophobia– excessive fear of demons.
Demonophobic– person suffering from Demonophobia
- Demophobia– excessive fear of people (Agoraphobia)
Demophobic– person suffering from Demophobia
- Dendrophobia– excessive fear of trees.
Dendrophobic– person suffering from Dendrophobia
- Dentophobia– excessive fear of dentists.
Dentophobic– person suffering from Dentophobia
- Dermatophobia– excessive fear of skin
Dermatophobic- person suffering from Dermatophobia
- Dextrophobia– excessive fear of objects at the right side of the body.
Dextrophobic– person suffering from Dextrophobia
- Diabetophobia– excessive fear of diabetes.
Diabetophobic– person suffering from Diabetophobia
- Didaskaleinophobia– excessive fear of going to school.
Didaskaleinophobic– person suffering from Didaskaleinophobia
- Dikephobia– excessive fear of justice.
Dikephobic– person suffering from Dikephobia
- Dinophobia– excessive fear of dizziness or whirlpools.
Dinophobic– person suffering from Dinophobia
More Words For Phobia
- Diplophobia– excessive fear of double vision.
Diplophobic– person suffering from Diplophobia
- Dipsophobia– excessive fear of drinking alcohol
Dipsophobic– person suffering from Dipsophobia
Dishabiliophobic– person suffering from Dishabiliophobia
- Disposophobia– excessive fear of throwing stuff out.
Disposophobic– person suffering from Disposophobia
- Domatophobia– excessive fear of houses or being in a house. (Eicophobia, Oikophobia)
Domatophobic– person suffering from Domatophobia
- Doraphobia– excessive fear of fur
Doraphobic– person suffering from Doraphobia
- Doxophobia– excessive fear of expressing opinions or of receiving praise.
Doxophobic– person suffering from Doxophobia
- Dromophobia– excessive fear of streets or crossing streets
Dromophobic– person suffering from Dromophobia
- Dutchphobia– excessive fear of the Dutch.
Dutchphobic-person suffering from Dutchphobia
- Dysmorphophobia– excessive fear of physical deformities
Dysmorphophobic– person suffering from Dysmorphophobia
- Dystychiphobia– excessive fear of accidents.
Dystychiphobic– person suffering from Dystychiphobia
You may also like the words for phobia starting from-