Phobia- List of Words
We already know that phobia is an extreme fear of something and we have seen so many words for the particular fear. In the lessons, we have seen the alphabetical arrangement of the words for phobia starting from- A, B, C, D, E , F , G, H , I, J, K, L , M, N, O, P, S.
Phobia List Starting from R
In this list, you will get the words for fear of radiation or x-rays, frogs (get another word in list starting from B), rectum or rectal diseases (get another word in list starting from P), being severely punished or criticized, magic wand, defecation, wrinkles, dirt, being soiled and Russia or Russian culture.
Have a look-
- Radiophobia– excessive fear of radiation, x-rays.
Radiophobic– person suffering from Radiophobia
- Ranidaphobia– excessive fear of frogs. (Batrachophobia)
Ranidaphobic– person suffering from Ranidaphobia
- Rectophobia– excessive fear of rectum or rectal diseases (Proctophobia)
Rectophobic– person suffering from Rectophobia
- Rhabdophobia– excessive fear of being severely punished or beaten by a rod
or of being severely criticized, magic wand
Rhabdophobic– person suffering from Rhabdophobia
You may also like to know the words for phobia starting from-
- Rhypophobia– excessive fear of defecation.
Rhypophobic– person suffering from Rhypophobia
- Rhytiphobia– excessive fear of getting wrinkles.
Rhytiphobic– person suffering from Rhytiphobia
- Rupophobia– excessive fear of dirt.
Rupophobic– person suffering from Rupophobia
- Russophobia– excessive fear of Russia or Russian culture.
Russophobic– person suffering from Russophobia
- Rypophobia– excessive fear of dirt, filth, defecation or being soiled
Rypophobic– person suffering from Rypophobia
Get the words for phobia starting from-